Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where are you going?

More often than not we always have dreams. Yes, each of us. Some dream of having tons of money, enough to buy one or two grand dwellings, private jets, or yacht. On the other hand or other side of the rooms, some just simply dream of continuing their education to highest level possible, some think of becoming the well known researchers as their dream jobs.

It is good, indeed, to have a dream and strive for it. Unfortunately, I suppose not all of us know what to do next after achieving those dreams. Some are just becoming desperate when they do not know what their next steps should be. Sometimes, we are wandering to some place we don't even know, too sleepy to know where it is. Some of us walking as dreaming or half sleeping.

I realize that life, more often than not, is not flowing as we want. Weather does not happen as predicted, people suddenly plunge into the fall of poverty mud before they even got the chance to live lavish lives, and many more occurrences happen aberrant of what we think.

So, as we think we have achieved your life dreams, we must think where am I? Where are we going to? My suggestion: let God, or whatever, whoever you believe it is, take you where He thinks the best place for you. Therefore, we shall not get bewildered and desperate.

1 comment:

Anjani said...

mancruut..akhirnya nulis lagi..

yes indeed,i always ask my self,..where i am going??

what will i done for my futute life...but i know that God already define my destiny,, and my destiny will depend on my endeavour ...just do ur best man :)